Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Life is Good!

Tuesday after work I wanted to go to Rite Aid but didn't have a car so I decided that I was going to walk there and then walk home. I have walked that much through out the day but never that far. It took me 37 mins to get to Rite Aid and then 40 mins to get home. I might have been walking slower on the way home because I was tired. But I did it! I am very proud of myself. I was pretty tired when I got home but it felt good and I felt accomplished. It's good to challenge yourself every once in a while...keeps things interesting.

This week I have done very well to stay below my daily weight watcher points! I have also exercised everyday as well! One more day until I weigh in! I went to a guest lecture today at SU. Her name is Marion Nestle and she has written several books like, Food Politics and What to eat and several more. I looked up her books on Amazon.com and found some great deals on them. I would highly recommend them. She has some great insight on how food is marketed and how it is could be one of the causes of obesity in the United States. I am soo interested in Nutrition. I maybe an IT student but I wonder what it would take to do a duel major?! I don't know...that maybe too much. I think I want one degree for now...maybe I could go back for a second degree?! ha ha Just me, dreaming out loud!

I wore one of my new outfits today that I bought last week. I got some great complements today!! Like 3 or 4 people said that I am just melting away! I said, Ya?! That's my plan! I hope to keep motivated into next week and work as hard as I have this week! I am feeling really good this week and love feeling this way! Well rested and just Feel Good!! Life is Good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment