Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Feelin' Gooooood!

I have been feeling great this week! Better than I have in a month! I wonder if my eating the right amount this week is really effecting my body that much? I was only able to walk 30 minutes yesterday. Mother nature did not agree with me. :( Both at lunch and after work it was raining. I had my umbrella and could have still walked but it was also a little chilly. I was a little angry at myself for not still walking. Plus, I had to baby sit after work and needed to be home as early as possible so that I could relieve the other person because they needed to be somewhere...but then they didn't go. Ugh! Nothing worked out toward exercise yesterday. :(

But, today is a new day and I walked to work this morning and will walk home today! It felt great to walk today! No sore muscles and it was a bit chilly out so it was great walking weather! I don't have to watch the baby after work so I will be able to walk no problem. But I have my class today so I take my lunch hour to go to that and can't get that extra walk in. :/ Oh well.

I also am wearing new clothes today. I Love wearing new clothes...it's like the first day of school! ha ha I went clothes shopping last Wednesday and bought 3 pairs of pants and 3 tops. I am in-between sizes right now and my legs seem to be shrinking faster than my stomach, so it is hard to find clothes that actually fit and of course not all clothes fit the same. But it is nice to be getting smaller! :) Sometimes I wish it would fall off faster but I am doing it the healthy way and letting my body adjust slowly. I learned in my Nutrition class over the summer that 2 lbs a week is the fastest you should lose it. Up until now I've lost an average of a lb and a half a week. :)

Lastly, I want to make a little plug to the “Lose For Good” campaign and ask that you please get involved by visiting WeightWatchers.com/LoseForGood. Lose-A-Palooza is a one-day social media event created to encourage participation in the Lose For Good® campaign to benefit "Share Our Strength" and "Action Against Hunger". For every accepted mention or acknowledgment of “Lose For Good” made on September 14th through blogs, Twitter, Facebook and check-ins via foursquare, Weight Watchers will donate $1 – up to $60,000 – to Share Our Strength and Action Against Hunger. Please help, it's very easy! :) You can start showing your support by commenting on this post. :) Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment