Sunday, September 12, 2010

Having a Great Weekend!!

Last blog I made some goals for myself and I am happy to report that I am doing very well so far!! Friday, Saturday, and Sunday I have stayed within my weight watchers points and didn't go over. I didn't snack on Friday at work! It's soo hard when there is almost always food sitting around there. Either snack foods that someone brought in to share with everyone or left over food from meetings. And where do they leave the food? In the copier room right near me! It's soo easy to snack and just eat something because it's there. But I resisted on Friday! :)

Today was Football Sunday! :) Last year, at this time, we made all sorts of fattening snacks and ate them all day until we were overstuffed. Today we made queso dip that we love and used to eat but used low fat Velveeta cheese instead so it was less calories and we ate the dip with baked tortilla chips. :) As another football snack we had peel and eat shrimp with cocktail sauce. Yum! For actual lunch we made pizza with Boboli Whole wheat crust, boboli sauce, turkey sausage, turkey pepperoni, veggies, and part skim mozzarella cheese. :) Very tasty. We ate soo differently compared to last year!

I also walked Fri, Sat, and Sun. :) Yesterday, we went on a long walk. Before we started eating better and walking we set a goal for ourselves that we were going to walk up this hill on SU campus called Skytop hill. Well, we did it! We walked from home up skytop hill and down the other side back home. It took us just over an hour...about 70 mins. My legs were burning all the way up but it felt soo good when we got done! This morning when we walked, our legs were sore from yesterday, but we still walked about 25 mins. :) A short walk is better than none at all. It is going to be a wet week to walk...but I hope to get some walking in each day...at least an hour. Will just bring my umbrella. :)

Now it is the end of the day and I still have 4 points left over for the day. :) I am working very hard this week so far and will continue to do so thru the next 4 days of my WW week! :) Wish me luck! Will blog again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment