Friday, August 13, 2010

Weigh in day!

Weighed in this morning and lost another 1 1/2 lbs. I am happy about that because I didn't seem to exercise quite as much this week as I usually do. There were a few evenings this week that I didn't walk home because of weather (either too HOT or raining). Plus, last weekend I went to a graduation party and ate what they served. I did pay attention to my intake and did not over do it...so that helped! If I wasn't counting points I probably would have eaten a lot more deviled eggs and chips and dip. :) I also ate out Wednesday night at Chili's with my family (we didn't feel like cooking). I chose from the healthier options on the menu (the entrees marked with their special symbol has less than 750 calories). But I did allow myself to have some chips and salsa and queso dip. Just didn't over do it! Anything in moderation is ok! So, it just shows that you can still live life and go out and do normal stuff and still lose weight. :)

My goal this weekend is to try to walk at least 2 out of my 3 days off! I find that I get caught up in the weekend and don't walk at all...but then when my next work day rolls around and it's time to walk to work again I am dragging and feel like I haven't ever walked. ha ha I do have some yard work to do this weekend also...so if I do that I may not have to walk. Gardening is great exercise! Speaking of exercise, I am off to my lunch time walk, it's a beautiful day out! Have a great day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment