Thursday, August 12, 2010

My own little pep talk!

Today I am feeling a bit blah...and kinda discouraged for some reason. It's the day before my Friday morning weigh in. I have no idea if I've lost weight this week or not, so I can't be discouraged because of a low weight loss?! Maybe it's the slow weight loss? I want my weight to just be gone! I look at these slim girls walking around SU campus and I feel fat all over again. I know I look better than I did in March of just this year but it's hard to compare myself to smaller girls.

I also know that it is not healthy to lose weight any faster than 2 lbs a week. It gives my body time to adjust to the changes without going into shock! I am doing this the healthy way and I need to remember that! I also hope that my losing the weight slowly is helping my body mold into the smaller me better. Does that make sense? I watch the shows like the Biggest Loser and they lose their weight pretty slowly also but some of them have saggy skin and I don't want to have that! Hopefully my only being 30 will help since I still have some elasticity in my skin?!

Well, weigh in day is tomorrow. Hoping you something good but I will be happy with anything other than gaining. But I shouldn't have gained because I've had a pretty good week! The only change is that I am not doing any exercise other than walking because water aerobics is over and I haven't been able to join the Y yet. The Y has a bunch of great classes that I hope to participate in! I am looking forward to that. Wish me luck tomorrow on the scales!

No comments:

Post a Comment