Friday, August 6, 2010

Weigh in day!

I weighed in this morning and lost 2 more pounds this week. YAY! So, I am now up to 50 1/2 lbs total. :) It keep coming off and at a good pace. Just gonna keep doing what I'm doing.

I have been off from work for 2 days now. We drove to Albany and NY City yesterday and did pretty well eating for the diet. I tried a Flat bread egg white and turkey sausage breakfast sandwich yesterday from Dunkin' Donuts. I probably could have had less coffee yesterday because they are just empty calories but I needed the caffeine to stay awake and I don't like coffee black. I usually fall asleep on long car rides. We went out to lunch at a Pub in Manhattan and I chose to get a Cobb salad which was very good! And then we had Subway for dinner. So over all some great eating choices for the day. We only did a little walking around NY City and then on the UAlbany campus. But its hard to walk when you are driving all day and stuck in a car. :) Oh well!

New week starts today! Planning on going to a Chinese buffet for lunch. I've eaten there a few times since I started Weight watchers. I know exactly what I can eat to stay within my points. I love their sushi plus the Mongolian BBQ part. :) Then I am going over to a friends for dinner for some seafood. Hopefully she will want to go walking with me after dinner. I am not at work so I don't get my regular walking in.

Well, here's to a great day ahead. It's beautiful outside! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment