Sunday, August 22, 2010

Update...

I re-weighed myself this morning like I mentioned I was probably going to do. I did give my legs a rest...I have not walked since Friday morning. I think that the swelling and water retention around my muscles went down! When I weighed myself this morning I weighed 3 1/2 lbs less than I did on Friday morning!! So, instead of gaining 2 lbs like I originally thought, I actually lost 1 1/2 lbs!! :) So my average weight loss remains the same...1 1/2 lbs per week!

This picture was taken this afternoon! I bought these jeans this week at Old Navy. I can actually fit into jeans bought at a "normal sized person" clothing store!! I am still in a plus size but I am still very excited! I bought my UT shirt I am wearing during my last trip to TX to visit my family. I bought the largest size it came in because I really liked the shirt (It says "Keep Austin Weird" on the back) but could not fit into it! I tried on the shirt today and can FINALLY fit into it!! YAY for small triumphs! :)

My next goal is to become comfortable enough with myself to actually say how much I weigh...I am not quite there! :-/ Soon I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment