Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My legs are feeling better!

Well I walked to and from work yesterday (in the rain) and my legs were ok. On the way to work my legs felt fine. On the way home, about half way, my legs started getting sore. It was just sore and not the pain like I had last week...so that's ok. I didn't walk at lunch because the weather was very dark and dismal all day. On my walk to work this morning my legs felt fine and also during my walk at lunch. So, my legs seem like they are back to normal. Maybe I just over did it a little last weekend?! Who knows.

The dreery weather yesterday really put me in a yucky mood. I didn't feel like walking or wanting to do anything. What am I going to do when its winter and snowing every other day! I'm going to need some motivation! Any ideas of things I can do to motivate myself? I hope that going to see my family at Christmas time will help me keep working hard and be my motivation.

I thank God for my great support system at home! Helps me keep going for sure! I wish I had more friends here in NY that I could do weight loss activities with though. It's tough moving to a new place and not knowing anyone but family. Even after 5 years in Syracuse I still don't have many friends. Thank goodness for the internet...helps me keep in contact with people in TX. :) I share weight loss pictures on facebook...it helps me see the change in myself easier also. It's like looking at myself through another set of eyes. It's very gratifying to see the results! :)

1 comment:

  1. I can totally relate, I moved to NC from Ohio 8 years ago and I still haven't met many friends besides my coworkers. Besides, my hubby I don't have any friends to do fitness stuff with. But, through my blog and social media I've met lots of wonderful ladies who help keep me on track!

    ReplyDelete