Saturday, September 25, 2010

Update on my weightloss...

I re-weighed myself this morning just to see if maybe I was retaining fluid yesterday when I weighed in. And my weight was 262! That is 1 1/2 lbs down from last Friday. :) So I am now up to 61 1/2 lbs lost! So I was all depressed yesterday for nothing! :)

Today was a long day of work. I worked from 8 am to 7:30 pm. I wore my pedometer and walked 8853 steps today just working...not bad! I packed a breakfast and lunch today and thank goodness I did. I was busy from 8 am until 4:30 when we were finally allowed to take a break! I did well with my points today! I still have 1 1/2 points left. Yesterday I went over by a few points but not much. So this diet week is off to a great start. :)

I am looking forward to tomorrow and getting to chill and just watch some football and have some yummy football food! :) I am going to make a lower fat spinach dip to eat with baked scoop tortilla chips and we are going to have some Turkey Chili too. :) Yum!!

Well, I am off to bed to rest my poor sore body! Although, I remember hurting a whole lot more last year this time working events, when I was 60 lbs heavier! I love not hurting soo much any more and just crave this feeling good! I look forward to loosing more weight!! :)

2 comments:

  1. 61lbs is so amazing!!! Congratulations! I hope you enjoyed the football. My hubby tortures me with it every Sunday. LOL! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment! 61 pounds was worked very hard for...but I loved every minute of it! :) I don't know if I truely enjoy the football but I enjoy the relaxing time that comes with it. And I try not to admit that I enjoy the snacks too but I do. I have fun recreating my favorite snack foods into healthy snack foods. But I still watch my portion size as I eat it. :)

    ReplyDelete