Thursday, June 3, 2010

My last day before I weigh in for the week

On Weight Watchers I weigh in once a week. My weigh in date is Friday morning. I follow the program online and use the online tools on Weightwatchers.com. I don't go to meetings...I feel motivated enough by myself. I have a good support system at home that keeps me going. :)

The last day of my diet week went well. I spent my lunch hour today walking. I pushed myself to walk longer today than I have before. I also tried out a new organic locally grown food at dinner. I went to the Regional Market a few weekends ago and bought organically grown pasta. It was Spinach Garlic flavored and soo yummy! I made it with a WW recipe from my WW cookbook. Pan seared Garlic Chicken with broccoli and Spinach Pasta.

Everyday this week went off without a hitch diet wise except for Sunday. Sunday was a bit out of my norm because I traveled to NYC all day and ate out every meal. I made good choices for each meal but because I was eating at a restaurant my food wasn't cooked as healthy as I would have prepared them at home. On WW I get an additional 35 points for days like this. So I used my regular daily points plus my extra points. And started right back on my normal schedule when I got home.

So I weigh in tomorrow and start my week over. I hope Sunday didn't affect my progress too much?! If I only maintain my weight for another week I am okay with that. I will just start my new week and do that by walking to work. Looking forward to the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment