Monday, June 14, 2010

Food Choices...Smart Choices

I have been on the go all weekend! Ugh! It's hard to eat well when you are doing soo much! Saturday I had to eat lunch in-between errands. When you need to eat fast food because you are not home to make something Subway is always a healthy option. So we got a footlong sub to split and a bag of chips to share. For dinner I was able to cook. I make a yummy pizza with pre-made whole wheat crust and turkey sausage and turkey pepperoni and WW shredded mozzerella cheese. It was very tasty.

Yesterday I had chicken salad I made with light miracle whip on a whole wheat wrap for lunch. Last night I went to concert in Canandagua and they don't allow you to bring in any food or drink. So we had to eat there. I chose a BBQ chicken sandwich (instead of Pulled Pork). Then later I had a plain soft pretzel (no salt) and then allowed myself to have a small ice cream. I stayed within my points for the day. :)

Also, at the concert I was soo proud of myself! At CMAC there are a lot hills and a lot of walking. I was able to walk up and down those hills without getting winded! YAY! I really am getting in great shape! Also, I was soo busy I didn't have time to just work out but I did dance all night at the concert...Great Exercise!

Making smart choices are a key to doing well on your weight loss journey! Gotta get going again. Still so much to do... having Turkey burgers on the grill tonight! :)

1 comment:

  1. Martha good for you. It sounds like you are making excellent progress. I just got back from vacation and boy, was I bad! I'm back on my diet today, however. --Joanne

    ReplyDelete